Page 1 of 1

Creating Report for several Player names

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:24 pm
by Juebar
Hi !

Id like to create a Report with PT3 which accumulates the winnings of my several pokernames to one report.

So I setup a report as normal
Then I go to Filters and work with the formula
--------------------------------------------------------------------
#Player Name# = 'Player1' OR #Player Name# = 'Player2'
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Where Player1 and Player2 are the names I use.

Then I uncheck the "Filter on active player"-Button to enable PT3 to search the whole database (right ?)

Hm. The report reports nothing. And I wonder what I'm doing wrong...

Could anyone help me pls ?

Thx

Greetings

Juergen

Re: Creating Report for several Player names

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:19 am
by APerfect10
Why not create an alias to group all of your accounts into your primary account name?

This can be done on the General tab and by clicking the 'Edit' button under aliases which is located near the top-right hand side of the screen.

Best regards,

Derek