Page 1 of 1
What is the criteria for donk bet and float bet

Posted:
Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:30 pm
by Iarwain
Just starting to look through the client. Everything looks good on the surface so far. The filter options looks great. But what is the criteria concerning donk and float bets?
To bad I don't have a lot of hands played in these 3 poker sites. Can't do much testing with only about 3k hands.
Re: What is the criteria for donk bet and float bet

Posted:
Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:33 pm
by APerfect10
A donk bet is a check/call then leading the next street.
Floating is when in position and you call down and if checked to, bet.
Best regards,
Derek
Re: What is the criteria for donk bet and float bet

Posted:
Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:46 pm
by Iarwain
Are the filter effects implemented yet?
I only seem to get all or no hands when applying filters.
What is the filter option VP$IP?
Program just crashed after working with filters, is there some kind of crash report that I can check out or send to you guys?
Re: What is the criteria for donk bet and float bet

Posted:
Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:50 pm
by Peligroso
[quote="Iarwain"qt8]Are the filter effects implemented yet?
I only seem to get all or no hands when applying filters.[/quoteqt8]Should be working fine. Notice that there are two boxes on the general tab, the lower one generally is the one showing the filtered results.
[quote="Iarwain"qt8]What is the filter option VP$IP?[/quoteqt8]If you filter by VP$IP you filter the hands where the player voluntarily put money in the pot.
[quote="Iarwain"qt8]Program just crashed after working with filters, is there some kind of crash report that I can check out or send to you guys?[/quoteqt8]Send the Pokertracker.log file from the PT3 folder through the support system on the main page.
Re: What is the criteria for donk bet and float bet

Posted:
Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:52 pm
by Iarwain
Thank you for your answers. I must be blind as I didn't notice the lower window...
Should have known about the VP$IP as well, I could possibly blame I am tired after a rough week but it probably is because I'm plain stupid. :?