Page 1 of 1

Updates in the "Texas holdem" tab

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:47 pm
by Lygun
While hands are imported (real time), the stats off the players in the "Texas holdem" tab are not updated real time. Every time I want to look at a players stats I have to select an other player and chance back to the player I wanted to see. After the switch the stats are updated.
Same with new players coming on the table. They don't appear in the "Texas holdem" tab after they have played 1 ore more hands.

Is this normal or maybe a point in the beta?

Keep up the good work there :D

Greetz
Lygun

Re: Updates in the "Texas holdem" tab

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:49 pm
by WhiteRider
There is a Refresh button top left.
There is currently no auto-refresh because hands are now imported as soon as the HH files are updated so the stats would constantly changing.
There are plans to introduce timed refeshes in the future.

Re: Updates in the "Texas holdem" tab

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:59 pm
by Lygun
Maybe a stupid question :), but how can we see the updated stats in de play screen (HUD) if PT doesn't “refresh” after every hand? (I know the HUD function is still coming.)

Greetz Lygun

Re: Updates in the "Texas holdem" tab

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:27 pm
by Josh
The HUD will auto-refresh.