Page 1 of 1

PT3 doesn't see Revolution hand history

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:23 pm
by jdhalford
everything was fine yesterday, and today the hand histories are being written into the folder as usual, but PT3 says: Revolution: Found 0 files to monitor. Please help!

Re: PT3 doesn't see Revolution hand history

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:26 pm
by jdhalford
just fyi - when I added an extra directory leading to the folder with today's date, it found them. so it seems that it stopped looking beyond just the "HANDHISTORY" folder . . . any suggestions?

Re: PT3 doesn't see Revolution hand history

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:36 pm
by WhiteRider
Nothing changed in PT3 in that regard, and it doesn't sound as if you updated PT3 anyway?

If this behaviour persists please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can see what is going on.

Re: PT3 doesn't see Revolution hand history

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:27 pm
by jdhalford
I had updated to the latest version and that didn't help. But I was able to fix the problem. I had added an Intertops handhistory directory as well under the revolution directories, and that is what made the lock directory pull not work. So I changed intertops to put hh into the lock folder (so that there is only 1 directory on the list) and now both intertops and lock work depending on which one I play.