PT3 import problem?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 import problem?

Postby fret » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:53 pm

Hi,

http://gyazo.com/f55728dfc93efe502a375f ... 1364597393

In the screenshot you can see both the summary and statistics of my play from one single day (see filters). I'm a reasonably experienced PT3 user, so I can assure you that I've checked for any weird filters I might have set accidentally. Assuming that it's not a strange filter, what else can cause mismatching numbers (see # of hands) like this? This inconsistency continues on throughout other tabs: session tabs has 1138 hands, position tab and starting hand tab have 1191. Trying other kinds of filters (such as "all hands BUT played today") and then figuring out the differences amounts to 1138, however. I've never had this before. Any ideas?

I have tried reimporting all hands from the processed-folder and the PS HH folder. Interestingly enough, it says that I have 30728 duplicates, while my entire database only consists of 30379 hands. I've also done a complete housekeeping, to no avail.

Thanks!
fret
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:13 am

Re: PT3 import problem?

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:40 am

This could happen if you play past midnight. If you have sessions going past midnight then session reports will be showing the total number of hands in the session but other reports will be showing only the hands which were actually played on that date.

Try changing My Day Starts At to a time that you never play (say 5am) and see if that makes the numbers line up.
Tutorial: Settings Window

You could have more duplicates than played hands if you have some observed hands in your database as well - these wouldn't show up under your own name(s) but would be in the database.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests