HUD not appearing please help :(

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD not appearing please help :(

Postby kilowarning » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:53 am

I've used PT3 and PT4 trial and they both worked fine. With the full version of PT4 though the little icon on the table isn't appearing. I really have no idea whats wrong and I've been through all the steps. Irritating :(
kilowarning
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Re: HUD not appearing please help :(

Postby kraada » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:38 am

What site are you playing at? Are your hands importing?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD not appearing please help :(

Postby kilowarning » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:47 am

Im at Pokerstars and yes they're importing
kilowarning
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Re: HUD not appearing please help :(

Postby kilowarning » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:04 pm

It randomly just started working and I didn't touch a thing... okay nevermind I guess :p
kilowarning
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Re: HUD not appearing please help :(

Postby kilowarning » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:51 pm

I'm have a second problem now where the HUD seats are not aligning properly. Preferred seating is turned off.
kilowarning
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Re: HUD not appearing please help :(

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:39 am

Note that PokerStars recently introduced an "Auto Center" option which is not supported in PT3 (but is in PT4) so you will need to disable that in PokerStars, or configure a specific preferred seat.

Please read the Tutorial: Preferred Seating which will show you how to set up your preferred seating correctly.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests