Page 1 of 1

HUD Not Working For Winning Poker Network

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:03 pm
by carpathain
Hello,

Poker Tracker imports the .txt files but does not import the .phh files.
It says that it does not recognise the file type
No HUD is displayed while playing.
I play at Americas Cardroom

Re: HUD Not Working For Winning Poker Network

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:15 am
by WhiteRider
What version of PT3 are you using? (See the title bar of PT3)
I would expect it to be the other way round as the .phh files are their normal hand histories and the .txt versions were only added recently.

Re: HUD Not Working For Winning Poker Network

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:18 pm
by AAcesUpp
I am experiencing an issue with the HUD as well, I just purchased the product and cannot get the HUD to display. I have followed the trouble shooting guides thoroughly and submitted multiple tickets. The customer support for this product seems to be atrocious unfortunately. Not something I would expect from a professional business. Each time I select the button to "get hands while playing" the program freezes and doesn't respond. The site is properly configured but cant get HUD to work. All I ask is for some help.

Re: HUD Not Working For Winning Poker Network

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:47 am
by WhiteRider
Opening multiple tickets about the same issue only complicates things so your duplicate tickets have been closed. Please follow to using ticket 143041, which is waiting for your reply.