Cannot Update Database

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cannot Update Database

Postby Jackingo » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:36 am

Hello,
I have just installed PT4 version 0.9 while I had 0.4 previously. And PT asked me to update the database. However, the update was running for 10 hours and still didn't finish so I cancelled it. By the way, it doesn't even show anything in processes of task manager about postresql or something when I run it again. I also tried to rebuild cache as was offered in the discussion about this same problem in the forum. Unfortunately, I am not able to import hands(it says that database is outdated) so I am hopelessly out of ideas what to do.
Thanks a lot for help!
Jackingo
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:26 am

Re: Cannot Update Database

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:01 am

Do you still have your original hand histories in your processed folder? The easiest thing to do for you at this point might be to create a new database via Database -> Database Management -> New, set your new database to Active and Default, then reimport your hands via Get Hands From Disk. That will likely take less time than trying to update the database as it is.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests