Page 1 of 1

PT3 website bug

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:39 pm
by nuhhht
You are still able to download the respected files without selecting the check box to "Agree to the terms of service."

Not a huge problem but worth noting.

I'm using the latest Firefox browser with Windows Vista along with Download Accelerator Plus.

Re: PT3 website bug

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:12 pm
by _dave_
Really?

I get nagged *every single time* because I never remember to tick the box beforehand :( Linux/Firefox here.

Re: PT3 website bug

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:18 pm
by nuhhht
I've tried multiple times and have got through every time. :)

Re: PT3 website bug

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:32 pm
by Josh
It's javascript. If you have it disabled, you'll be able to get through. We should probably change that.

Re: PT3 website bug

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:13 pm
by nuhhht
[quote="Josh"qfd]It's javascript. If you have it disabled, you'll be able to get through. We should probably change that.[/quoteqfd]

Yeah that would be a good thing sir! :D

Re: PT3 website bug

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:55 am
by AKPylet
Not to HiJack this thread but it may be relevant... I select "Notify me when a reply is posted" before I submit to these forum's and I haven't been sent an e-mail yet even though there have been replies. I verified my e-mail as being correct, was wondering if some setup parameter had been missed or am I doing something wrong?

AK-Pylet

Re: PT3 website bug

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:33 am
by APerfect10
[quote="AKPylet"ats]Not to HiJack this thread but it may be relevant... I select "Notify me when a reply is posted" before I submit to these forum's and I haven't been sent an e-mail yet even though there have been replies. I verified my e-mail as being correct, was wondering if some setup parameter had been missed or am I doing something wrong?

AK-Pylet[/quoteats]

Yes, this is a known issue which I should get resolved. No emails are being sent out from the forums (and I have yet to determine why) :(

Best regards,

Derek