Page 1 of 1

Importing full tilt hands crashes PT3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:56 pm
by Twizz
I read someone else had a simular problem but I'll post this as well.

After I installed beta 3 and hit auto import to import my latest HHs. it crashed, I unchecked sites 'till I found out that Full tilt HHs crashed the program.

I haven't tried manual import yet to see if it's just a specific hand that doesn't import but will probebly be able to do that tonight.

Re: Importing full tilt hands crashes PT3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:16 pm
by Twizz
Checked it now..

I managed to isolate 1 HH that causes the crash, but there are more. It's a tournament HH. It's not the only tournament HH in the directory and some of the other work fine.

Re: Importing full tilt hands crashes PT3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:28 pm
by Scoundrel
After reading your post, I created a new database and ran auto import; PT3 found and
loaded all new HH in the default Full Tilt folder.

I then went and manually loaded HH’s that were saved by PT2 all of them loaded fine
and without errors.

I did have a number of MTT’s that were also loaded no SnG’s though.

I successfully imported about 8k hands on this test (not counting tourneys).

Re: Importing full tilt hands crashes PT3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:57 pm
by WhiteRider
[quote="Twizz"vwf]I managed to isolate 1 HH that causes the crash[/quotevwf]
Attach this HH (and any others you find) to a support ticket for the guys to investigate.