Hole in the window

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hole in the window

Postby dj11 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:37 pm

This happens often.

I will bring the PT3b3 window to the front, and in the area where importing hands shows, most of that box will be clear, and I can still see the table I was playing.
Scrolling up and down fixes the problem.
dj11
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:27 pm

Re: Hole in the window

Postby Josh » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:52 am

This sounds like a problem with Windows. What version of Windows are you using? Are you using a non-default theme or any software that changes the look and feel of windows?
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Hole in the window

Postby dj11 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:40 pm

XP Home, I have a custom background but thats it. I have Windows update enabled, so its as up to date as it can get.
dj11
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:27 pm

Re: Hole in the window

Postby Peligroso » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:59 pm

I have this too sometimes with an updated XP prof.
Peligroso
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Hole in the window

Postby dad604 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:27 am

I had this kind of problems in the past with various softwares. The problems seem to be caused by either the video hardware or software used with video board. Changing to different video boards have make problem do away.
dad604
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:22 am

Re: Hole in the window

Postby pelerin » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:46 am

I get a similar thing happening except that the import area is black. Minimise and restore fixes it.
pelerin
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:06 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests