Page 1 of 1

Hole in the window

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:37 pm
by dj11
This happens often.

I will bring the PT3b3 window to the front, and in the area where importing hands shows, most of that box will be clear, and I can still see the table I was playing.
Scrolling up and down fixes the problem.

Re: Hole in the window

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:52 am
by Josh
This sounds like a problem with Windows. What version of Windows are you using? Are you using a non-default theme or any software that changes the look and feel of windows?

Re: Hole in the window

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:40 pm
by dj11
XP Home, I have a custom background but thats it. I have Windows update enabled, so its as up to date as it can get.

Re: Hole in the window

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:59 pm
by Peligroso
I have this too sometimes with an updated XP prof.

Re: Hole in the window

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:27 am
by dad604
I had this kind of problems in the past with various softwares. The problems seem to be caused by either the video hardware or software used with video board. Changing to different video boards have make problem do away.

Re: Hole in the window

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:46 am
by pelerin
I get a similar thing happening except that the import area is black. Minimise and restore fixes it.