enum_face_allin

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: enum_face_allin

Postby Mr Tiger » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:33 pm

kraada wrote:The flg_p_3bet_opp flag issue seems like a bug to me, at least.

Have you checked it? Have it been fixed?
Mr Tiger
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:14 am

Re: enum_face_allin

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:19 pm

The new versions of these stats in PT4 only count real opportunities to make the action, but I'm not sure that PT3 rules out all hands where a raise isn't possible - I don't think there are many cases where it isn't right, but there could be some. Are you seeing a problem with this?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: enum_face_allin

Postby Mr Tiger » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:34 pm

I don't see a problem. But it doesn't mean it doesn't exist :)
I was searching for an answer regarding face_allin issue and with an answer I found another question :)
Mr Tiger
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:14 am

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests