Page 1 of 6

Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:06 am
by BigBangTheory
Hi,

I would like to create new customs stats, based on these filters :

- Open Opportunity
- Behind Limpers

The only thing I found is that fields like flg_xx_open_op (in the table holdem_hand_player_detail) have probably something to do with the filter Open Opportunity...

Can you tell me exactly which fields I have to use to add these filters in my statistics ?

Thank you !

Bests

BigBangTheory

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:27 am
by kraada
Which street are you doing this for? The open opportunity flags are in different tables depending on what street you want to use.

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:55 am
by BigBangTheory
Stats will be used for preflop. According to your answer I guess that the filter for "Open Opportunity" will be "flg_p_open_opp" ?

And do you have any idea for the "Behind Limpers" filter ?

Thanks

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:58 pm
by kraada
You got it.

For behind limpers use:

(((NOT holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise) AND NOT(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp))

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:43 pm
by BigBangTheory
Thank you for your fast answer !

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:18 pm
by kraada
No problem :)

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:32 am
by BigBangTheory
Hi,

I have one more request ; how to reproduce the filter "face raise preflop" ?

To be more specific I want to apply a filter on "Face raise" and to substract "Face 3 bet" and "Face 4 bet"...

Visibly I have to use flg_p_face_raise for "Face raise", flg_p_3bet_def_opp for "Face 3 bet" and flg_p_4bet_def_opp for "Face 4 bet" ?

Thanks !

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:58 am
by kraada
Whenever you face a 2bet you have a chance to 3bet so you can use holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:39 pm
by BigBangTheory
Yes, you are right !

Thank you, again !

Re: Open Opportunity and Behind Limpers filters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:18 pm
by BigBangTheory
Hi,

I was wondering if the PT4 database schema is different from PT3 ? Do fields names / table structure will be the same or not ?

Do you plan to provide a documentation for the PT4 database schema ?

Thanks