Stats vs Missed Cbet Flop

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Stats vs Missed Cbet Flop

Postby degoor » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:32 pm

I need for 6max cash game the following stats:

1) When I am the preflop aggressor and out of position I choose not to cbet the flop, how often the opponent bets into me.

Is that the "Float flop" stat? Does "Float flop" stat cover cases different from the above?

2) When I am the preflop aggressor and in position I choose not to cbet the flop after the opponent checked to me, how often the opponent bets into me on the turn.

In another post I read that these types of stats are called "Probes" - is the case I am referring to best described by "Probe Turn" stat?

Does "Probe Turn" stat cover different cases?

Thanks in advance!
degoor
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:22 am

Re: Stats vs Missed Cbet Flop

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:52 am

You're right about both cases - you want "Float Flop" and "Probe Turn".
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest