Page 1 of 1

how to add stats to hud? and more

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:48 pm
by thefrogman
hi,

1. Can somebody point me in the direction where I can find explanation how I can add stats to the solid (not the pop-up stats) hud.
I want to add 3bet and fold to 3bet stats.

2. is it possible to have a graph from only one session instead of all my sessions. (so I can display aal in ev)

3. Is there somewhere a stats overview of "optimal play" so I can compare my stats to them and see what might need some ajustment?

Thanks,

frogman

Re: how to add stats to hud? and more

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 am
by WhiteRider
1. Check out the HUD Guides in the Documentation for information on configuring your HUD. To add a stat double click it in the list on the left.

2. If you double click a session it will filter all the other reports to just that session.

3. PT4 has LeakTracker built in, which compares your stats to a range of optimal stat values determined by analysing stats of a large number of winning players from different games. You will also find discussion of stat values in strategy forums like those on 2+2.

Re: how to add stats to hud? and more

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:22 pm
by thefrogman
Thanks Whiterider,

will look into the hud thing later!

pt4? can I just upgrade? or do I need to purchase?

Thanks,
Frogman

Re: how to add stats to hud? and more

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:27 pm
by kraada
There will be an upgrade cost if you purchased PT3 before June 10th of last year, but the upgrade pricing has not yet been released. PT4 is not yet available in public beta but we are nearing that time.

Re: how to add stats to hud? and more

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:05 am
by thefrogman
Hi Kraada,

Thanks for the info!
I think I purchased pt3 sept last year.
would it be possible for me to downlaod the betaversion allready and would it be a smooth oeration to get the old pt3 data (handhistory) imported to the new pt4?

Thanks,

Frogman

Re: how to add stats to hud? and more

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:22 am
by kraada
We may be giving out more beta codes soon but we are not doing so just yet - we need to get a handle on those issues that have been raised by the new testers before we expand the program.

There is a conversion utility to bring across a PT3 database to PT4 that only requires a few clicks.