Page 1 of 1

x/f as PFA in 3betpot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:17 am
by js2002
This ok?
The expression shall represent: Player is PFA oop and c/f's the flop.
Do all "in position" spots get filtered out this way?

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND NOT(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet) AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet or cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet) AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_fold, 1, 0])
___________________________________
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND NOT(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet) AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet or cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet) AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND true, 1, 0])

I guess I have to append: AND NOT(saw turn) to exclude the checkbehind situations, right?

Damn, wait: Isnt the stat i plan the build-in stat "fold to float F" ?

Re: x/f as PFA in 3betpot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:42 am
by js2002
Yes, but my stats has more results than float flop. Thats trange...

Re: x/f as PFA in 3betpot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:19 am
by kraada
You're building Fold to F Float Bet in a 3bet or higher pot - the built in definition is for folding to a F Float in a 2bet pot - the basis for this is that the preflop call is the one made to take it away on the flop - so the pot shouldn't be 3bet or higher.

The only issues I see are with your opportunities column - AND true is unnecessary so it can be removed. The problem is just because you check it doesn't mean that you faced a bet - so you should add a check that you faced a bet (holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_f_bet_facing > 0). If you want checked through pots to also count even though you didn't face a bet (and perhaps might have folded to one) you could instead use not(holdem_hand_player_detail.flg_f_has_position).

Re: x/f as PFA in 3betpot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:14 am
by js2002
I took fold to float now and made it 3bet pot.
I know i is for single raised pots only but I hope it works now with 3betpots too.
Wee will see in testing....