Page 1 of 1

(further) custom hands Stat (without k notation)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:20 pm
by powerxaero
Hello,
I'm wondering why my custom stat doesn't show decimals for the times the conditions meet the criteria defined by this formula (wow that sounds super intelligent :lol: ):

Code: Select all
if (cnt_hands > 99999, format_number ((cnt_hands / 1000), 0, true, false), if (cnt_hands <= 999, format_number (cnt_hands, 0, true, false), format_number ((cnt_hands / 1000), 1, true, false)))


Thanks for your support everyone!

Re: (further) custom hands Stat (without k notation)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:14 am
by WhiteRider
Have you configured the HUD Properties for that stat in the HUD? If that is set to 0 it won't display the decimal regardless of the formatting.
Other than that I would expect that to work. If you're still having problems please export your stat and attach it to a Support Ticket so that we can investigate.

Re: (further) custom hands Stat (without k notation)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:42 am
by powerxaero
That doesn't help either way. If I set up the HUD stat to "decimals = 1" it shows cnt_hands.x all the time and when set to "decimals = 0" it shows cnt_hands without decimals.

Re: (further) custom hands Stat (without k notation)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:20 am
by WhiteRider
I suspect that any time you make the value you're displaying purely numeric then the decimals property will be used. If you attach your stat to a ticket I'll experiment with it.

Re: (further) custom hands Stat (without k notation)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:44 am
by powerxaero
Thank you! It's support ticket #121345