Registration for old e-mail that is closed.

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Registration for old e-mail that is closed.

Postby nobluff » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi,

I purchased pokerace in 2005, however the e-mail address I was using is now closed (I think, could be 1 of 5 addresses). My purchase details are all listed in my forum account details (A useful feature for the forgetful, thanks).

I am in need of a new registration code (New Machine, old one dead, rip) Who should I PM about this? Josh?

Thanks,

John.
nobluff
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Re: Registration for old e-mail that is closed.

Postby kraada » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:19 pm

Create a support ticket containing the old purchase email address, best estimate for date of purchase you have, method of purchase, and a new valid email address you'd like the code sent to and we'll get you your code that way.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Registration for old e-mail that is closed.

Postby nobluff » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:11 am

thanks, just entered a ticket
nobluff
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:18 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests