Page 1 of 1

Registration for old e-mail that is closed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:01 pm
by nobluff
Hi,

I purchased pokerace in 2005, however the e-mail address I was using is now closed (I think, could be 1 of 5 addresses). My purchase details are all listed in my forum account details (A useful feature for the forgetful, thanks).

I am in need of a new registration code (New Machine, old one dead, rip) Who should I PM about this? Josh?

Thanks,

John.

Re: Registration for old e-mail that is closed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:19 pm
by kraada
Create a support ticket containing the old purchase email address, best estimate for date of purchase you have, method of purchase, and a new valid email address you'd like the code sent to and we'll get you your code that way.

Re: Registration for old e-mail that is closed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:11 am
by nobluff
thanks, just entered a ticket