28.1 - problems with Everest

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

28.1 - problems with Everest

Postby davidwrunner2 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:24 am

Since I downloaded the latest release I have intermittent problems with Everest cashgames.

I get multiple HUDS on one table and no hud on others.

It appears that sometimes a table's hud goes to another unrelated table and sometimes its the hud from the last time I played the table earlier in the session.

Please rectify/explain.
davidwrunner2
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:47 pm

Re: 28.1 - problems with Everest

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:37 am

Please post PT3 issues in the PT3 section of the forum - PAHud is a separate application which only works with PT2.

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem and submit your PokerTracker.log and PokerTrackerHUD.log files along with a screenshot to illustrate your problem (zip/compress them first, call it logs.zip) to the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.

Tutorial: Submitting a Bug Report
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests