poker tracker not shown on my ps screen

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

poker tracker not shown on my ps screen

Postby cotede2 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Hello , once again nothing appears on the screen while it should.
I downloaded and installed the version you told me.
I am using the trial.

The thing is it was working before....
Thank you for your help , I really need it.
cotede2
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Re: poker tracker not shown on my ps screen

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:00 am

What application are you using?
PT2 and PAHud, or PT3?
Please give more information about your problem.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: poker tracker not shown on my ps screen

Postby cotede2 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Poker Tracker 3.0 Build 5.
I also installed Poker Ace Hud as you told me.
Should I resinstall the whole thing or not?
thanks
cotede2
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Re: poker tracker not shown on my ps screen

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:48 pm

PAHud does not and will not work with PT3 - PT3 has a built in HUD which should appear on the table when you have hands auto importing.
Is the auto import working?

Please check the PokerStars config guide in the Documentation, and the PT3 Importing FAQ and PT3 HUD FAQ.

If you still have problems you can submit a Bug Report so that we can check your config and troubleshoot the issue.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest