PT3 crushed...

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 crushed...

Postby DonkeyKong » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:52 am

I just dl PT beta30 and find out da I have the same problme with the previous data which is my PT crushed everytime I want to review my hand session after the tournament. Any way it can be solved??
DonkeyKong
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:30 am

Re: PT3 crushed...

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:06 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by "crushed" - could you please elaborate some?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT3 crushed...

Postby DonkeyKong » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:42 pm

For example, my PT isn't responding and then I have to restart again then I recieved this note

"PokerTracker 3 Crash Dump (PokerTracker v3.00 beta 29.1)
2009/11/28 12:17:12.459

Thread: 0x00001454 (Main)
Code: 0xC0000005 (Access violation) Flags: 0x00000000 Addr: 0x63616320

EIP: 0x63616320
EAX: 0x00BAFFFF EBX: 0x00000000 ECX: 0x0403E960 EDX: 0x63616320
ESI: 0x0012EE30 EDI: 0x00DC9F68 EBP: 0x00000000 ESP: 0x0012ED20

Stack Backtrace:

FramePtr Address

End Stack Backtrace"
DonkeyKong
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:30 am

Re: PT3 crushed...

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:19 pm

Please try upgrading to Beta 30.1, available on our download page and see if that fixes things.

If it doesn't, please report this problem so that we can investigate further for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests