Page 1 of 1

PT3 crushed...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:52 am
by DonkeyKong
I just dl PT beta30 and find out da I have the same problme with the previous data which is my PT crushed everytime I want to review my hand session after the tournament. Any way it can be solved??

Re: PT3 crushed...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:06 pm
by kraada
I'm not sure what you mean by "crushed" - could you please elaborate some?

Re: PT3 crushed...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:42 pm
by DonkeyKong
For example, my PT isn't responding and then I have to restart again then I recieved this note

"PokerTracker 3 Crash Dump (PokerTracker v3.00 beta 29.1)
2009/11/28 12:17:12.459

Thread: 0x00001454 (Main)
Code: 0xC0000005 (Access violation) Flags: 0x00000000 Addr: 0x63616320

EIP: 0x63616320
EAX: 0x00BAFFFF EBX: 0x00000000 ECX: 0x0403E960 EDX: 0x63616320
ESI: 0x0012EE30 EDI: 0x00DC9F68 EBP: 0x00000000 ESP: 0x0012ED20

Stack Backtrace:

FramePtr Address

End Stack Backtrace"

Re: PT3 crushed...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:19 pm
by kraada
Please try upgrading to Beta 30.1, available on our download page and see if that fixes things.

If it doesn't, please report this problem so that we can investigate further for you.