Cereus - no tables

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cereus - no tables

Postby superpluis » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:27 am

I use PT2 2.17.04g
and PA HUD 1.19.10.4

I started playing on UB an importing the HH works fine. Problem is that PA HUD doesn't recognize any tables, just nothing happens. In the preference screen I put the folder of my HHs under Cereus so that should be right.

What am I doing wrong??

Thanks!
superpluis
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:17 am

Re: Cereus - no tables

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:41 am

You need to configure Options -> Preferences -> Cereus to look in the Instant Replay folder (NOT the hand history folder).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests