FTP problems after last update

Any support related posts should go here.

Re: FTP problems after last update

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:32 pm

These hands imported fine for me. Unless these hand history files are being saved as ANSI text anymore I don't know why PT2 wouldn't be reading them. lookin4nuts, please use the online support system to send me one of the file from your hand history folder.

http://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=4
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: FTP problems after last update

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:43 pm

OK, nevermind the file. I just played some hands and see what the issue is, they are saving the files as UNICODE format now instead of ASCII so PT2 can't read the file. I will work on getting out a patch, hopefully later tonight.

I am locking this thread now, I'll post when there is an update in this thread...
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=20928#p99257
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Previous

Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests