Page 1 of 1

PTO patch for new Microgaming client?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:35 pm
by Big Boiler Dawg
I have the beta patch for PT Holdem, is there a similar patch for PTO?

Re: PTO patch for new Microgaming client?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:54 pm
by ptrack mike
I have one ready. I'm not sure if it will work for all Microgaming Omaha hands since I only had Pot Limit to test with. Since we just switched to a new server I need to figure out where to post it. I'll reply to this thread as soon as it's available for download.

Re: PTO patch for new Microgaming client?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:15 pm
by Big Boiler Dawg
Should be okay - PLO and PLO8 are the only games I've ever seen running there anyway..... :roll:

Re: PTO patch for new Microgaming client?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:22 pm
by ptrack mike
Here is the beta patch with fixes included for all Omaha game types:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1664