Full tilt import problem

Any support related posts should go here.

Full tilt import problem

Postby diamond2x » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:05 pm

I am running PTO Version 1.13.05a. OS is XP. When importing hand history I am getting continuous errors.Since 7/27 till now PTO has only kept 2 cash sessions from 9/1 and all others before and after this date were not imported and deleted. Tournament histories have been deleted without importing since 7/27. Please help as I have lost a lot of info.
diamond2x
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Re: Full tilt import problem

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:09 pm

When importing hand history I am getting continuous errors.

It would help if I knew what these errors said.

...all others before and after this date were not imported and deleted. Tournament histories have been deleted...

What do you mean by "deleted?" PTO doesn't delete sessions/tournies unless you tell it to. You may have a corrupted database. Do you have any backups? Do you still have the FTP hand histories in a processed folder?
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Full tilt import problem

Postby diamond2x » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Here are a few of the error messages:

Unable to find the start of the player list (tourney #106099872).

Error - unexpected action (xxx has registered late for the tournament and will be dealt in on their big blind) for tournament game #14437883321.

Sorry I am incorrect when I say the files were deleted. They were moved to this file C:\fulltiltprocessedfiles. To explain myself better, even though the files were moved, the info is not in PTO. No player stats show in PTO from 7/28 thru today except the stats for 9/1 are in there. Thanks again for the help.
diamond2x
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Re: Full tilt import problem

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Unable to find the start of the player list (tourney #106099872).

This means the summary is not formatted correctly. Please post the summary here.

Error - unexpected action (xxx has registered late for the tournament and will be dealt in on their big blind) for tournament game #14437883321.

I need to see the hand to see if anything can be done about that. Please post it here.

No player stats show in PTO from 7/28 thru today except the stats for 9/1 are in there

If your hands were move to the processed folder then you probably have a filter set that is preventing you from seeing all of the data. Go to the Preferences tab and click the Remove All Filters button.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Full tilt import problem

Postby diamond2x » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:20 am

I went thru and did a manual repair of the PTO database and it imported all my cash games but only 1 tourney history file yesterday. After closing PTO for a few hours and re-starting PTO. It says it imported 50 files but when I looked into my tourney history it didn't import none of the tourneys, they are all still in my this file C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory and not removed or recorded in PTO. What can I do to fix this, or what info do you need to help me?
Thanks
diamond2x
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Re: Full tilt import problem

Postby ptrack mike » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:51 pm

it didn't import none of the tourneys, they are all still in my this file C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory and not removed or recorded in PTO.

If the files didn't move then there had to be import errors. What do they say?
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PTO Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests