PTO Importing problem

Any support related posts should go here.

PTO Importing problem

Postby thenutz2006 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:13 pm

I just got windows 7 and PTO is not working right on it. I played a short session before I went to bed two night ago and it sohwed me down 1 buyin or so but I actually made 2 buyins...... So I see it has not imported all my hands...

Ok so they have errors and wont import, Should I import them via email and if so how do i that> if not what should do ?

thanks - btw this AP Poker
thenutz2006
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Re: PTO Importing problem

Postby ptrack mike » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Are these ante Omaha games? If so you won't be able to import them at this time until I get a patch out. These ante games must be brand new at Absolute - I just heard about them yesterday.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: PTO Importing problem

Postby thenutz2006 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:46 pm

ptrack mike wrote:Are these ante Omaha games? If so you won't be able to import them at this time until I get a patch out. These ante games must be brand new at Absolute - I just heard about them yesterday.


Ya i believe they are, When do you believe you will have a patch out for this?
thenutz2006
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Re: PTO Importing problem

Postby ptrack mike » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:01 pm

I don't have a time frame on a patch. Sometime after the holidays I hope.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: PTO Importing problem

Postby thenutz2006 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:48 pm

So any word on a patch for this yet? Or a timeframe?
thenutz2006
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Re: PTO Importing problem

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:54 pm

Nothing has changed. Sometime after the holidays = sometime after Christmas and New Years.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: PTO Importing problem

Postby ptrack mike » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:01 pm

It wasn't as bad as I thought. Here is a patch to try:
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=21705

If you notice any issues with any ante hands, please post one of the hands here.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PTO Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests