Page 1 of 1

Start up Failure- 2 Errors occur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:51 pm
by Zophar
I went to start up PTO, first time in awhile, to move it to a new computer and received 2 error messages. It never actually opened and happened on subsequent attempts. PTH opened problem free. The 2 error messages were:

On pop up- POWERBUILDER APPLICATION EXECUTION ERROR R0021
Application Terminated
Error: Bad runtime function reference at Line 26 in open event of object a_pto.

Next- Same powerbuilder but ERROR R0002
Application terminated
Error: Null object reference at Line 27 in destructor event of object n_cst_appvars.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Start up Failure- 2 Errors occur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:02 pm
by Zophar
Since I went ahead and copied the relevant info to disk and am moving from one PC to another, I guess it doesn't really matter at this point that I can't open it.

Re: Start up Failure- 2 Errors occur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:13 pm
by ptrack mike
If you're not going to need to the old PTO on the other computer then I wouldn't worry about it, but if you need to run it then reinstall the program and see if it runs.
http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTO/download.php