Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby schreech26 » Wed Jul 01, 2026 7:39 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
theftop wrote:hello all, im sorry to ask but just to be 100%. I must download the Asian hand converter and pay 49 a month in order to use PT4 with Coinpoker? I just want to be clear. I think that's what I'm reading here but I want to be sure that you very much

You can download your CoinPoker hands via the 'PokerIntel' section in the CoinPoker client and import them into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk' - this does not require a converter. A converter is only required if you want to import hands while playing.


No point in doing this. Coin recently prohibited HUDs.
schreech26
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:49 pm

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby angelar98 » Tue Jul 07, 2026 10:08 pm

Bombpots ev is incorrecty tracked
angelar98
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:33 pm

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jul 08, 2026 6:33 am

angelar98 wrote:Bombpots ev is incorrecty tracked

These are new hands and they are unique in that they play out with dual boards with different equities so we will need to add support for that. If you want to be notified when support is added you can let us know via a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby TheTender31 » Sun Aug 02, 2026 11:41 pm

Looking through my database to nail down exactly what kind've rake I'm paying on this site. With HH's on there being formatted like the following, am I correct that PT4's rake attributed/contributed stats DO NOT include the Splash pot fee? (I'm also trying to get a feel for how much of my total rake paid qualifies for rakeback).

The reason I'm framing this question like I am - and I could be wrong about this, please correct me if I am - is I thought for GG poker I needed to use a separate BBJ fee stat and subtract that from the rake paid #'s to get the rake paid that qualified for rakeback.

Thanks in advance!

https://i.gyazo.com/9bc47fa8c94cafa1f6b ... 672106.png
TheTender31
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:19 pm

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 03, 2026 10:46 am

TheTender31 wrote:am I correct that PT4's rake attributed/contributed stats DO NOT include the Splash pot fee? (I'm also trying to get a feel for how much of my total rake paid qualifies for rakeback).

Yes that's correct. The default rake stats do not include the splash pot fee. 100% of the splash pot fees are redistributed by CoinPoker in Splash Pot hands.
TheTender31 wrote:The reason I'm framing this question like I am - and I could be wrong about this, please correct me if I am - is I thought for GG poker I needed to use a separate BBJ fee stat and subtract that from the rake paid #'s to get the rake paid that qualified for rakeback.

There is a 'Jackpot Fee Attributed' custom statistic available in the Download Warehouse but it doesn't require accounting for separately as far as CoinPoker rakeback is concerned since all that money is paid back to players via Splash Pots only.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby TheTender31 » Mon Aug 03, 2026 2:26 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
TheTender31 wrote:am I correct that PT4's rake attributed/contributed stats DO NOT include the Splash pot fee? (I'm also trying to get a feel for how much of my total rake paid qualifies for rakeback).

Yes that's correct. The default rake stats do not include the splash pot fee. 100% of the splash pot fees are redistributed by CoinPoker in Splash Pot hands.
TheTender31 wrote:The reason I'm framing this question like I am - and I could be wrong about this, please correct me if I am - is I thought for GG poker I needed to use a separate BBJ fee stat and subtract that from the rake paid #'s to get the rake paid that qualified for rakeback.

There is a 'Jackpot Fee Attributed' custom statistic available in the Download Warehouse but it doesn't require accounting for separately as far as CoinPoker rakeback is concerned since all that money is paid back to players via Splash Pots only.

Right, okay, I have that statistic.

Is there that much of a difference in how we should account for Splash Pots on Coin vs BBJ's on GG? Both are theoretically 0EV for the players even if I assume the lottery-style nature of BBJ promo means most players realize <<< 100% lifetime.

Does the default rake contributed stat account for the BBJ fee on GG or is that separate, too?
TheTender31
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:19 pm

Re: Does PokerTracker 4 work on CoinPoker?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 04, 2026 4:13 am

TheTender31 wrote:Is there that much of a difference in how we should account for Splash Pots on Coin vs BBJ's on GG? Both are theoretically 0EV for the players even if I assume the lottery-style nature of BBJ promo means most players realize <<< 100% lifetime.

They are basically the same thing and it is just the payout mechanism that is different.
TheTender31 wrote:Does the default rake contributed stat account for the BBJ fee on GG or is that separate, too?

Jackpot/splash fees are separate from rake.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests