How to find a hand with the hand number?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to find a hand with the hand number?

Postby moonzmoonz » Mon Dec 15, 2025 7:27 pm

I'm exporting hands from PT4 to another software for training purposes. but often times I want to go back to PT4 to replay the hand and recheck the HUD stats/notes on each player. But I can't find the option to search for a hand with hand id. how can I find the hand?
moonzmoonz
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2025 7:24 pm

Re: How to find a hand with the hand number?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Dec 16, 2025 9:53 am

To do that go to 'My Reports' and create a hand report:

Guide: Creating My Reports

You can the filter for a specific hand number with this expression filter:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.hand_no = 'x'

where x is the hand number. You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. Make sure to leave the single quotes in place and you will need to replace "cash" with "tourney" if you are in a tournament report.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aidanjackson, nikjagatia and 12 guests