Fortuna/iPoker - HUD problem

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fortuna/iPoker - HUD problem

Postby Mr.M@r » Wed Dec 17, 2025 1:46 am

Hello, I play on Fortuna (iPoker skin) and I have a problem (not only me) with PT HUD during play. Hud always stops working after reentry and often stops working after reseat to another table. Many czech guys have the same problem but I didn't find a solution here in the forum. Hands import correctly to PT4
Mr.M@r
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:02 pm

Re: Fortuna/iPoker - HUD problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 18, 2025 7:27 am

If you would like to be automatically notified if this is resolved in a future update you can open a Support Ticket. In the meantime stopping and restarting the import should get the HUD to work after re-entering.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests