Net C won amount overview vs Net C won on graph dont match?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Net C won amount overview vs Net C won on graph dont match?

Postby jbelford » Thu Jan 15, 2026 10:43 am

Hi everyone,

I am brand new to PT4 so I apologize if this is a silly question, but for MTT i play on GGpoker and have uploaded all of my tournament histories, the question I have is under my overview for tournaments it says my net won is $82.01, but on my graph to the right side it says my net C won is $994. Can someone please explain what is happening? I have attached a SS
Attachments
Screenshot 2026-01-15 093906.png
(241.59 KiB) Downloaded 2300 times
jbelford
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2026 10:36 am

Re: Net C won amount overview vs Net C won on graph dont mat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 15, 2026 1:48 pm

Are you importing both hand histories and tournament summary files from GGPoker? I can't reproduce this problem however I can't see how everything is setup in the bottom half so if you have any further trouble please attach a screenshot of the entire PokerTracker 4 report window without cropping anything out. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests