Problem loading hand history

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problem loading hand history

Postby Flaneur942 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Hello,

I got a problem with my pt4, when i'm in "view stats", "T", "summary starting hands" i can't load hands in tournament, i have stats line but no history of hands in tournament, which will appear at the bottom (populating, loading and then nothing). I have no filter (I checked in "more filters" "cancel" there was no filter) and in cash game "$" it works but not in tournament mode. Sorry for my english I'm french, hoping you can help me.

Cordially,
Flaneur942
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:21 am

Re: Problem loading hand history

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:49 am

Also check that you don't have the 'show marked hands only' filter checked just above the (empty) hand report.
If that doesn't help; right click the (empty) hand report and choose Configure Report and then click 'Reset to Defaults'.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Problem loading hand history

Postby Flaneur942 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:07 am

WhiteRider wrote:If that doesn't help; right click the (empty) hand report and choose Configure Report and then click 'Reset to Defaults'.


it was that the problem, it's good now, thanks you
Flaneur942
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:21 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 79 guests