Page 1 of 1

Problem loading hand history

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:56 pm
by Flaneur942
Hello,

I got a problem with my pt4, when i'm in "view stats", "T", "summary starting hands" i can't load hands in tournament, i have stats line but no history of hands in tournament, which will appear at the bottom (populating, loading and then nothing). I have no filter (I checked in "more filters" "cancel" there was no filter) and in cash game "$" it works but not in tournament mode. Sorry for my english I'm french, hoping you can help me.

Cordially,

Re: Problem loading hand history

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:49 am
by WhiteRider
Also check that you don't have the 'show marked hands only' filter checked just above the (empty) hand report.
If that doesn't help; right click the (empty) hand report and choose Configure Report and then click 'Reset to Defaults'.

Re: Problem loading hand history

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:07 am
by Flaneur942
WhiteRider wrote:If that doesn't help; right click the (empty) hand report and choose Configure Report and then click 'Reset to Defaults'.


it was that the problem, it's good now, thanks you