Trouble Adding Custom Stats

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Trouble Adding Custom Stats

Postby guitarizt » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:49 am

I'm trying to count the opportunities I had to c-bet against 1 player. The first example is what I have working in PT3. The second is what I put in PT4 but it says it's not a valid expression:

sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2, 1, 0])

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2, 1, 0])
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Trouble Adding Custom Stats

Postby guitarizt » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:30 am

nm got it!

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2, 1, 0])
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Trouble Adding Custom Stats

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:16 am

Good work!
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Trouble Adding Custom Stats

Postby guitarizt » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:32 am

Still not working I guess. I'm trying to add my cbet % vs 1 player but it doesn't come up in PT4.

Here's my stat: (cnt_f_cbet_vs1 / cnt_f_cbet_opp_vs1) * 100

cnt_f_cbet_vs1: sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet AND cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2, 1, 0])

cnt_f_cbet_opp_vs1: sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2, 1, 0])
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Trouble Adding Custom Stats

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:24 am

Those expressions look fine - what exactly isn't working?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Trouble Adding Custom Stats

Postby guitarizt » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:55 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Those expressions look fine - what exactly isn't working?


I'm not sure but it always looks like this: [ img ]
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Trouble Adding Custom Stats

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:16 pm

What site are these hands from?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Trouble Adding Custom Stats

Postby guitarizt » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:20 pm

kraada wrote:What site are these hands from?


black chip poker on merge
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Re: Trouble Adding Custom Stats

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:52 am

We've established what the problem is and reported it to the development team to be fixed. For some reason the cnt_players_f database fields aren't being populated correctly at the moment. Once that is fixed your stats should be fine.
If you open a Support Ticket about the issue and include a link to this thread I'll link you into our system so that you get a notification when the fix is released (although I expect it to be in the next release, after the holidays).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Trouble Adding Custom Stats

Postby guitarizt » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Thanks I'll just keep my eye out for the update. I have all my hands in PT3 too as well and I can look at that for now.
guitarizt
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Next

Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests