Apologies if this has been suggested elsewhere -- but I could not find any reference to it in the posts here -- and its def. not features in PT3.
When looking over my stats/results for blind play I cannot find a way to show a graph for blind-vs-blind.
I can do the followig:
Filter so I am in either blind.
Filter so I am in position ONLY ON THE FLOP on (this is equivalent to playing BB-vsSB, the only time BB is in position) but NOT PREFLOP
Blind play is so crucial to maximising WR PT4 absolutely needs to improve in this filter feature. At the moment we can filter for all bets types facing a STEAL - which includes the button...
SUGGESTION (GENERAL USE)
Create a filter which allows filtering by POSITION OF OPPONENT (this obviously applies to HU situations mostly, though not exclusively)
I would love to be able to filter for stats showing my results BY MY OWN POSITION (one filter) versus different actions (LIMP, OPEN-RAISE, 3-BET ETC.) from and opponent BY POSITION
i.e. my results on button facing a raise from: UTG/MP/CO etc or SB facing a raise from BB
Its important to be able to filter the stats by opponent action - and there already is quite a lot of this but its tricky to set up the right combinations for blind-vs-blind -- and so far I cannot work it out
Lets see a filter specifically for play facing actions from other specific positions. And include an extra check box for blind-vs-blind
