Edit current HUD-profile from table.

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Edit current HUD-profile from table.

Postby PTrack » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:12 am

HI guys,

I can't seem to find a shortcut to edit the current HUD profile while playing a table. In PT3 we could 'Configure Statistics' when clicking the PT3 icon at the table. Right now I have to go to the main window -> HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles -> select the profile, etc. I'd really like to see a feature added where we can just click the PT4 icon and get something like "Configure current HUD profile".

Thank you.
PTrack
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:38 am

Re: Edit current HUD-profile from table.

Postby kraada » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:29 am

I'll make note of this suggestion - thanks!
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Edit current HUD-profile from table.

Postby random » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:26 am

Editing while playing should really be avoided at this time, because it seems really buggy/laggy. But +1 to the shortcut, especially when you are first setting up the hud, you often remember what to change during live play. That's when the shortcut in the PT icon at the table comes in handy.
random
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests