Page 1 of 1

Edit current HUD-profile from table.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:12 am
by PTrack
HI guys,

I can't seem to find a shortcut to edit the current HUD profile while playing a table. In PT3 we could 'Configure Statistics' when clicking the PT3 icon at the table. Right now I have to go to the main window -> HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles -> select the profile, etc. I'd really like to see a feature added where we can just click the PT4 icon and get something like "Configure current HUD profile".

Thank you.

Re: Edit current HUD-profile from table.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:29 am
by kraada
I'll make note of this suggestion - thanks!

Re: Edit current HUD-profile from table.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:26 am
by random
Editing while playing should really be avoided at this time, because it seems really buggy/laggy. But +1 to the shortcut, especially when you are first setting up the hud, you often remember what to change during live play. That's when the shortcut in the PT icon at the table comes in handy.