Page 1 of 1

Extra Preflop Stat Suggestions

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:12 am
by oracle3001
A couple of extra preflop stats that I think would be good to be included by default...

4 bet range (both when opener and when cold 4-bet)

Fold to 5+ bet

Re: Extra Preflop Stat Suggestions

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:54 am
by oracle3001
Further additions...

I notice there is a fold to SB and LP steal...I honestly think it would be better if we could have fold vs BTN steal and CO steal...as in 6-max at least people play very very differently from the button and CO.

Re: Extra Preflop Stat Suggestions

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:09 am
by kraada
Since we use "Range" the way that poker players use "Range" we call the HM stat "4Bet Range" "4Bet Ratio" - and it is already in the default package.

I'll add the others to my list.

Re: Extra Preflop Stat Suggestions

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:12 am
by oracle3001
Thank you