Disabling "Auto Load" for HH Viewer

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Disabling "Auto Load" for HH Viewer

Postby kes1981 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:01 pm

A feature request and bug report all rolled into one....

There needs to be an option to disable this feature permanently; it's very annoying. If I'm looking at a hand, it will load a new hand from the table. Having to manually click the check box for all tables is a burden and it resets itself when you close the HH viewer.

I have gotten a few random crashes on PT4 when viewing a HH and the next one loads. I'm having trouble pinpointing what is causing it because it doesn't happen all the time. What file should I send to support when it happens again?
kes1981
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Re: Disabling "Auto Load" for HH Viewer

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:24 pm

The file we need is PokerTracker4.log - thanks I'll make a note of this one.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests