stat shows more actions of opportunity

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

stat shows more actions of opportunity

Postby OneKef » Sun Sep 14, 2025 7:25 pm

Hello, as per the title, I have this stat showing “167 (5/3).” Where am I going wrong? I have rebuilt the cache.
OneKef
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:02 pm

Re: stat shows more actions of opportunity

Postby OneKef » Sun Sep 14, 2025 8:43 pm

I saw the “flop bet” stat, nativam, and it was written like that. I filled it in like that, and now it seems to make sense. When should I worry about using the formula this way?
(bet flop / (bet flop + check flop)) *100 example
OneKef
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:02 pm

Re: stat shows more actions of opportunity

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 15, 2025 4:56 am

That is fine. The numerator and/or denominator for a statistic can be a single column or the sum of more than one column.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests