open shove / stack size

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

open shove / stack size

Postby maxime29200 » Fri Oct 31, 2025 6:19 pm

I've added a stack size to the statistic (open shove), but I can't figure it out. Please help! For example, from 8 to 5, from 5 to 0.
maxime29200
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2025 7:39 pm

Re: open shove / stack size

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Nov 02, 2025 7:18 am

Thanks but I am not sure exactly what you are referring to. It sounds like you are trying to build a custom statistic but you've posted in the NoteTracker forum so maybe it's for a note definition instead? Can you please provide me with more specific details and if necessary attach a screenshot or two of what you have so far.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: open shove / stack size

Postby maxime29200 » Tue Nov 04, 2025 6:03 pm

HELLO indeed I posted in the wrong forum I am sending you the screenshot it will be simpler.
maxime29200
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2025 7:39 pm

Re: open shove / stack size

Postby maxime29200 » Tue Nov 04, 2025 6:13 pm

screenshot.png
(6 KiB) Downloaded 932 times
screenshot.png
(6 KiB) Downloaded 932 times
screenshot.png
(6 KiB) Downloaded 932 times
I want to create an open shove statistic for 6-8 big blinds on my table HUD.
maxime29200
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2025 7:39 pm

Re: open shove / stack size

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 05, 2025 8:36 am

Thank you - I've moved the thread to the custom statistic forum. There is an 'Open Shove' statistic available in the Download Warehouse and that can be edited to create versions for the stack size ranges you want - this post shows how to create a custom statistic by stack size.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: open shove / stack size

Postby maxime29200 » Thu Nov 06, 2025 7:24 pm

Thank you, I saw that article but it doesn't work. Here are my expressions; can you tell me what's wrong? I tried two ways.
maxime29200
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2025 7:39 pm

Re: open shove / stack size

Postby maxime29200 » Thu Nov 06, 2025 7:27 pm

1
Attachments
poktrak 1.png
1
(36.47 KiB) Downloaded 902 times
maxime29200
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2025 7:39 pm

Re: open shove / stack size

Postby maxime29200 » Thu Nov 06, 2025 7:28 pm

2
Attachments
poktrak 2.png
2
(81.84 KiB) Downloaded 890 times
maxime29200
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2025 7:39 pm

Re: open shove / stack size

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 07, 2025 6:00 am

maxime29200 wrote:Thank you, I saw that article but it doesn't work. Here are my expressions; can you tell me what's wrong? I tried two ways.

You have added the code outside of the existing sum(if[, 1, 0]) statement and in the first example you have also added an additional , 1, 0]) at the end.

The column expression has to be in this format:

Code: Select all
sum(if[all_the_code_goes_here, 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests