mtt wpn

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

mtt wpn

Postby lifeisagame69 » Tue Mar 03, 2026 4:17 am

I ve been playing some mtt on WPN and when i re entry pt4 count it as if I play 1only mtt whatever how many entry i buy.
is it a bug? or it works differently then cash game?
lifeisagame69
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:27 am

Re: mtt wpn

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 03, 2026 6:27 am

That would remain as a single tournament in PokerTracker 4 and the re-entries should be recorded as rebuys for the purposes of tracking your net result. For the most accurate results please make sure you are importing ACR tournament summaries as well as the hand histories. You can manually edit your results if required but if your results are not being detected correctly then send information detailing the problem to us via a Support Ticket and attach the hand history and summary files for your tournaments.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: mtt wpn

Postby lifeisagame69 » Sun Mar 08, 2026 11:26 pm

I join you a file of some mtt i played today
I played 2 mtt, but in one I rebuyed many times, and it doesn't show on PT4 either for the number of entry or the dollars lost.
Attachments
mtt.jpg
(74.39 KiB) Downloaded 1241 times
lifeisagame69
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:27 am

Re: mtt wpn

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 09, 2026 4:44 am

Can you please send information detailing this to us via a Support Ticket and attach the hand history and summary files for your tournaments. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests