Iso vs Hero limpe

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Iso vs Hero limpe

Postby buzzleclair21 » Thu Apr 02, 2026 8:57 am

Hello :)

I try to create stat "player iso vs hero limpe préflop" but I don't find the solution.

Thanks for help me

I try it :

(cnt_p_raise_v_hero_limpers / cnt_p_raise_opp_facing_v_hero_limpers) * 100
buzzleclair21
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Re: Iso vs Hero limpe

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 04, 2026 4:49 am

Have you created those custom columns with the required expressions? See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. While the latter was written for PokerTracker 3 and the user interface is different the techniques still apply to PokerTracker 4. There is also a thread with more details on creating custom stats vs hero here.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests