Page 1 of 1

Hand History on Betfair not recognized

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 11:33 pm
by jellied_eels26
Hi,

Since Betfair Poker has changed to "Betfair on Pokerstars", I have not been able to use my HUD on Betfair, and whenever I try to save my hand history manually to PT4, it says "Error: Unrecognized file format".

What should I do to solve this problem? Thank you very much! (I have always been able to use my PT4 HUD on Pokerstars without any issues.)

Re: Hand History on Betfair not recognized

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2026 6:01 am
by Flag_Hippo
If you open a Support Ticket we can provide you with access to an alpha version of PokerTracker 4 that has support for PokerStars on Betfair that you can use until the next official update is available.

Re: Hand History on Betfair not recognized

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2026 7:35 am
by jellied_eels26
Flag_Hippo wrote:If you open a Support Ticket we can provide you with access to an alpha version of PokerTracker 4 that has support for PokerStars on Betfair that you can use until the next official update is available.


Will do and I truly appreciate your help!