Page 1 of 1

Equity tracker stat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:28 am
by PTPlayer64
Hi

I'm probably kidding myself but I reckon I'm having some real bad luck at the moment.

So I'd like to find out by tracking my equity in a hand street by street and seeing how it develops.

E.g. My 5BB raised AA gets called by K5o and I've got about 80% equity pre flop, then the Flop comes A J 2 and my equity goes up to about a million per cent.

Then the turn comes 5 and it goes down to only 90 ish %

And the river is an obvious 5 and I'm screwed.

Now I know those numbers aren't quite right but I want to see just how "unlucky" that hand was.

Is that possible?

Thanks

Re: Equity tracker stat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:03 am
by kraada
If you were all-in we have an All-In Equity Adjusted report on the Results page which might be useful for you. Otherwise, we do not track street by street equity. Doing so would cause imports to take far longer than we believe is reasonable.

I would encourage you to focus on what you can do to improve your play - focusing on the cards that fell that hurt you won't help you win any money. Focusing on what you can actually change to do better next time can.

Also, in your example, AA wins with aces full. Preflop based on the hand you have, you have about 88% equity, with the flop you have 97% equity. K5 needs running straight cards to win (a turn 5 and K5 is drawing dead!). You can see the actual percentage values via our Equity Calculator which is available in the Tools menu.